The festive season is a very busy period as people are travelling near and far to visit loved ones. Road accidents are also more prevalent during this season due to increase in traffic on the roads, which increases the potential of road accidents and risks in road fatalities.
This festive season, Bosch AA would like to remind all drivers to service their cars or perform this simple 6-point car inspection check for a safer balik kampung journey.
- Check the car service schedule sticker for the service due date
- Check the car’s tyre pressure, tyre thread condition and don’t forget to inflate the spare tyre
- Check the engine oil levels
- Check the battery condition
- Check the wipers
- Check all lights – head, rear, brake and signal lights
“Well maintained cars reduce the risks of road accidents and helps deliver a safer and smoother drive. This 6-point check is simple to perform and can help increase reliability of the car especially for long distance travels during festive seasons”, said Mr. Pang Yoon Kong, Country Manager of Bosch Automotive Aftermarket Malaysia.
To further promote car and road safety, Bosch AA is collaborating with Petron to give drivers free vehicle inspection services on battery condition, engine oil and fluid levels, tyre thread and brake pad thickness on the last two weekend in May at selected Petron stations in Klang Valley. The stations involved are:
- Petron Sg. Besi Toll Southbound – 18 May
- Petron MRR2 Safari – 19 May
- Petron MRR2 Selayang – 25 May
- Petron KESAS Eastbound – 26 May