Peugeot have followed up the 208 and e-208 launches of February with their crossover counterparts, the 2008 and e-2008.
These new crossover SUVs adopt the company’s i-Cockpit 3D, with various high tech safety features and driver aids. As the names suggest, the e-2008 is a battery electric vehicle while the 2008 remains petrol/diesel powered.
2008 Powertrain Key Features:
- Stop/start function
- Particle filter
- Euro 6 compliant
- 8-speed automatic gearbox (EAT8) or 6-speed manual (BVM6)
- 1.2L 3-cylinder petrol engines (PureTech 100/130/155 S&S)
- 1.5L 4-cylinder diesel engines (BlueHDi 100/130 S&S)
e-2008 Powertrain Key Features:
- 136hp, 260Nm electric motor
- 50kWh battery (70% charge retention after 8 year/160,000km guaranteed)
- 310km range (WLTP)
- Drive and Brake modes for energy recovery characteristic
- Same boot room and volume as 2008
- 30 minute charge to 80% on 100 kW public terminals
- 5h15m-8h full charge time using WallBox
- 16h full charge time from a Legrand Green Up plug
- Programmable delayed charge available through MyPeugeot app.