Ford has a new crossover out called the Puma. The Puma introduces a new design language for Ford and integrates some of the company’s cutting edge technology including mild hybrid technology.
Here are some of its key features
- 1L, 3-cylinder EcoBoost (155PS) + 48-volt Hybrid system
- 7-speed auto, 6-speed manual and 7-speed DCT (for later diesel model)
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop & Go, Speed Sign Recognition and Lane Centring
- 456L bootspace
- Local Hazard Warning
- Hands-free tailgate
- Lumbar Massage Seat
- 18″-19″ alloy rims available
- Offered in Titanium and ST-Line trim levels
It will be available in these colours: Blazer Blue, Frozen White, Race Red, Solar Silver, Agate Black, Luxe Yellow, Lucid Red, Grey Matter, Desert Island Blue, Magnetic and Metropolis White.